Store bought plain yogurt OR a batch of your delicious homemade crockpot yogurt that has been refrigerated for at least 2 hours
Paper towel or cheesecloth
1. Line strainer with paper towel or 4 layers of cheesecloth
2. Balance the strainer on the large bowl so there is enough room for the yogurt to drain.
3. Put yogurt in the lined strainer.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and allow yogurt to drain in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Check the yogurt after one hour if your bowl isn't very deep to make sure the whey hasn't reached the bottom of the strainer. If it has, pour out the whey from the bowl and let the yogurt finish draining.